Thank you for your interest in Springwell Harrogate.
If you want:
• a job where you can make a difference to the lives of young people?
• to be inspired on a daily basis by your work?
…then we would like to hear from you.
- Application Form – Central Team
- Site Operative (SW Harrogate) Advert Dec 21
- Site Operative JD&PS – NOV 2021
- harrogate TA advert Jan 2022
- HR-04-a-Application-Form-1 amended Leeds
- JD TA V2 – harrogate experiential
- Person Spec TA
- Application Form
- Pastoral officer – Advert Harrogate
- Pastoral Support Spec
- Pastroral Officer Job Description – Grade E Harrogate
The Wellspring Application Form must be completed in all instances. CV’s will not be accepted.
Return all applications to Sharon Perkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding an application within 5 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.
We are sorry but we are unable to provide feedback on individual applications for posts.
Springwell Harrogate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates that are successfully selected for interview will be required to complete a self disclosure form.
The amendments to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) provides that when applying for certain jobs and activities, certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’. This means that they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account.
Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.